What You’ll achieve with us:
- This is an important role and key role and will have the opportunity to be involved in very complex high performing IP
- You will guarantee specification compliance of the mixed signal design by means of advanced verification methodologies and concepts
- Verification planning, maintenance, feature extraction, verification test case and checker development for AMS and DMS verification at chip and block level
- Develop behavioural models of analog blocks for AMS
- Improve modelling and model validation techniques
- Create verification test benches on block level as well as top level according to PMICs requirements
- Bridge the gap between analog and digital verification
- Deliver verification work for feasibility studies of new PMICs concepts
- Provide detail verification feedback for performance/functional improvements
- Document and log all verification work
- Ensured specification compliance by having required verification metrics in place
- Verification concept and approaches according to company standards and guidelines
- The ideal candidate be experienced within mixed-signal verification methodologies, owning the verification of mixed signal designs
- Behavioural modelling of analog blocks in SystemVerilog and/or Verilog-AMS, Verilog-A
- Familiar with Power Management verification concepts (LDO,DCDC)
- Familiarity with analog mixed signal verification (AMS), analog design and digital design
- Concise and proactive communication skills multi-cultural environment
- Ability to persuade and influence others based on technical facts
- Self-motivated and takes responsibility for solutions and makes them happen
- Openminded, analytical & flexible
- Good presentation skills
We are growing and looking to hear from people globally who are considering their next challenge.
Please check out our current job openings, if you don't see a match then let's connect and we can keep you updated about our future hiring opportunities.
We are based in Cambridge, however if you are unable to relocate, we would still like to hear from you!
At Phoelex we're a team building the connectivity products of tomorrow. We're bringing optical I/O direct to the chip to power the compute of the future.
Join us to work on incredible analog, digital and of course silicon photonic challenges!