What You’ll achieve with us:
- You will be able to build on your theoretical signal processing background, by learning to implement and verify signal processing circuits for state-of-the art digital communication ASICs
- Developing algorithms for efficient digital processing, to implement digital communication standards and proprietary circuits
- Implementing digital hardware blocks and sub-systems for signal processing and for data transport
- Interacting with analogue engineers to ensure the correct operation of blocks owned within mixed-signal designs
- Implementing comprehensive functional verification of the blocks owned.
- Producing high quality documentation of the blocks owned
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- Understanding of discrete-time signal processing
- Signal processing algorithm design in Matlab and/or Python
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Using code version control systems
- Digital logic design and verification techniques
- Experience with C/C++, Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, RTL simulation
- FPGA implementation
- Implementation of wired and/or wireless digital communication standards
- Electronic mixed-signal design and verification
- Mixed-signal simulation EDA software: real number models, Mentor Symphony, Cadence AMS Designer
- High-speed digital design
- Digital ASIC design flows
- Test & measurement of wired and/or wireless digital communication devices
We are growing and looking to hear from people globally who are considering their next challenge.
Please check out our current job openings, if you don't see a match then let's connect and we can keep you updated about our future hiring opportunities.
We are based in Cambridge, however if you are unable to relocate, we would still like to hear from you!
At Phoelex we're a team building the connectivity products of tomorrow. We're bringing optical I/O direct to the chip to power the compute of the future.
Join us to work on incredible analog, digital and of course silicon photonic challenges!