What You’ll achieve with us:
- Joining a small, dynamic analog team you will be managing the development of a significant block of analogue IP
- You will design high speed/ high performance analogue circuits
- You will communicate across teams and manage time scales and deliverables effectively
- You will contribute to systems designs
- As a Senior Engineer, you will contribute new ideas and also train/ mentor future junior engineers
- You will be part of something challenging but rewarding
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- Experience at high performance/high speed analogue design
- Basic understanding of CMOS
- Experience at development within one of the following IP systems ( High-speed ADC, High-speed DAC, High performance PLL, CDR, Optical receiver system, SERDES receiver, SERDES transmitter)
- Experience training/mentoring engineers and openness to share experience across the team
- You are a team player with great communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a problem solver and don’t shy away from change
Nice to have:
- Programming in Python/ C/ MATLAB
- System design experience
- You are able to master and adopt new tools
We are growing and looking to hear from people globally who are considering their next challenge.
Please check out our current job openings, if you don't see a match then let's connect and we can keep you updated about our future hiring opportunities.
We are based in Cambridge, however if you are unable to relocate, we would still like to hear from you!
At Phoelex we're a team building the connectivity products of tomorrow. We're bringing optical I/O direct to the chip to power the compute of the future.
Join us to work on incredible analog, digital and of course silicon photonic challenges!