What You’ll achieve with us:
- The work at Phoelex is challenging and rewarding where you will rapidly gain experience and expertise across many technical disciplines within analog design
- You will work as a team to drive new methodologies
- Contributing to the designing of high speed/ high performance analogue circuits
- This will be an opportunity to learn and develop and work in the field of Photonics and develop your skills within analogue design and begin to take ownership of designs
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a relevant science or engineering discipline
- Knowledge of high performance/high speed analogue design
- Basic understanding of CMOS
- Can work as a team and also independently
- Keen to contribute new ideas
- You are a problem solver and have great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Programming in Python / C / MATLAB
- Experience designing High-speed ADC, High-speed DAC, High performance PLL, CDR, Optical receiver system, SERDES receiver, SERDES transmitter or RFIC would be an advantage
We are growing and looking to hear from people globally who are considering their next challenge.
Please check out our current job openings, if you don't see a match then let's connect and we can keep you updated about our future hiring opportunities.
We are based in Cambridge, however if you are unable to relocate, we would still like to hear from you!
At Phoelex we're a team building the connectivity products of tomorrow. We're bringing optical I/O direct to the chip to power the compute of the future.
Join us to work on incredible analog, digital and of course silicon photonic challenges!