What you’ll achieve with us:
- Reporting to the Director of Assembly Operations, you will be joining a fabless manufacturing team and be responsible for developing advanced packaging solutions
- You will be responsible for relationships with multiple packaging partners
- You will develop state of the art packaging concepts and integration methods
- Research new packaging technologies and concepts
- Lead the process development from early proof of concepts to manufacturing release phases
- Coordinate process refinement activity between Phoelex and packaging partners
- Apply statistical analysis and six sigma methods to process improvement & generation of control plans
- Manage and coordinate resolution of process-related yield issues
- Manage package qualification and acceptance criteria
- Strong technical background within the semiconductor packaging industry
- Extensive knowledge of packaging technologies and industry trends, with experience of packaging such as WLCSP, BGA, QFN and FOCLP
- Experience with assembly process engineering, process development and generating process flows
- Experience with polymers, epoxies and a good understanding of material properties
- Experience with fine pitch advanced packaging
- Creative individual with the ability to come up with novel packaging solutions
- Experience in silicon and packaging failure analysis techniques
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and document writing skills
- Driven individual with high levels of energy
- Ability to work independently as well as part of multi-disciplinary team in a fast-moving environment
- Happy to work with remote suppliers and build strong, influential relationships
- You will have a proven track record working with both large and small service suppliers, managing entire projects from start to finish
- Project management of internal and external teams and projects
- Experience within Photonics packaging
- Background and understanding of underfill materials
- Experience with MEMS
We are growing and looking to hear from people globally who are considering their next challenge.
Please check out our current job openings, if you don't see a match then let's connect and we can keep you updated about our future hiring opportunities.
We are based in Cambridge, however if you are unable to relocate, we would still like to hear from you!
At Phoelex we're a team building the connectivity products of tomorrow. We're bringing optical I/O direct to the chip to power the compute of the future.
Join us to work on incredible analog, digital and of course silicon photonic challenges!
Loading application form